We now have the general go-ahead from the rangers for our season, till March. I'm going to call the Four Rivers office tomorrow with requests for nights, Saturday thru Thursday. That's for clearance with the duty rangers. Now about the Gatekeepers ...
Moontimes start to look good on Saturday. It's fixin' to rain Friday, and Dino can be mondo dewy. Still, unless the forecast changes radically, I'll be there Saturday night if only to set territory. For the ensuing week, we'll conspire and post OI's well ahead.
"Will it be announced early so we can potentially plan for it?"
Yes, always. We have a long track record of maximizing access to Dinosaur Point.