Author Topic: Sold: Orion Xt8 8" f6 Dobsonian  (Read 1211 times)

satterwill

• Observer
    • View Profile
Sold: Orion Xt8 8" f6 Dobsonian
« on: April 20, 2016, 06:56:35 PM »
***EDIT:  Sold.***

I'm looking to sell my Orion XT8 8" f/6 Dobsonian.  It was bought in approximately Spring of 2007 and is in good condition, the mirror is a bit dirty, there are a few scratches on the tube, and some stickers are peeling off the base.

Included in the package for $300 are the telescope and mount, 25mm and 10mm Sirius Plossl eyepieces, 6x30 RACI finder, a Telrad base (but no Telrad) attached to the tube, a Scope Strap handle to aid in carrying the tube, and an Orion Deluxe Laser Collimator.  The dovetail mount for the 6x30 finder is down near the base of the tube, set up so that the finder looked through the Telrad when both were installed.  It's epoxied in place so you'd need a new dovetail mount if you wanted to move the finder.

Possible extras I'd offer at a good price to complete the package:  GSO 30mm Superview 2" eyepiece, Orion 1.25" 2x Shorty Barlow, and possibly one or more of my Orion Ultrascopic eyepieces in 25, 10, and 7.5mm focal lengths.

Pick up in Scotts Valley or I might be able to meet at an observing event.  Open to cutting a good deal for a young astronomer, school, etc.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 01:00:13 PM by satterwill »