Author Topic: For Sale: Losmandy G-11 with Sidereal Technologies Servo 1 Conversion  (Read 1890 times)

jbolt

• Observer
    • View Profile
Early Model G-11, New bearings throughout, RA shaft replaced by LM, Converted to Sidereal Technologies servo 1 system with Pittman servo motors/encoders and wireless hand pad. Custom servo mounts with modified worm blocks for stiffness, high precision worm on DEC, DEC worm is preload adjustable in mesh and thrust, upgraded clutch knobs, Polar scope (old model), Field tripod, 11 &  22lb weights

Electronics control box with powered USB hub, dual port USB to Serial converter, 110v converter, power ports for dew heaters and light box.

The mount was used for imaging. At first with a C8 and later with an ED80.

Asking $2200 for local pickup. Will ship if buyer pays shipping. If local pickup I will throw in an Optima Yellow Top battery.

I will send pictures on request.

I also have a second Sidereal Technologies Servo 1 controller with two servo motors(not Pittman) with US Digital encoders. Servos have timing pulley pinions installed. Also included are mounting brackets and adapter timing pulleys/belts. One is for a C8 the other is for Williams Optics focuser. I used this with the G-11 for imaging camera and autoguider auto focus  I have about $600 invested. asking $250.

Please contact me at js3mc at comcast dot net

Jay Critchfield

jbolt

• Observer
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale: Losmandy G-11 with Sidereal Technologies Servo 1 Conversion
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 05:04:19 PM »
SOLD!